Student Tax Information (e.g. tax credits, RESP, Lifelong Learning)



                                                Student Tax Guides and Rules



Each of these documents explains a different area of the tax rules affecting students.

At present, Debt 101 just covers the federal taxes here. The source for all these federal documents is the Canada Revenue Agency.


Students and Income Tax (P105)

320 KB

Updated 2014 (Tax Year 2013)




Lifelong Learning Tax Guide - Form

1.1 MB



RESP Tax Guide (2007)


300 KB